Friday, May 8, 2009

Artorder Sketch - Unfamiliar Familiar

If you missed it, last weeks sketches are up over at Artorder as well as this weeks assignment. You should really head over and see the amazing selection of Boll Deevil concepts if you already haven't. Here is my sketch for this week...


The assignment was to come up with an Unfamiliar Familiar. I had lots of things to write about this guy... but in the end I have scrapped it all. The drawing needs to stand on its' own. I did have a lot of fun drawing him and it was a really nice break from a long week or art stress.

I will say this, I came up with this little guy while in the waiting room as my wife got two root canals. Oh, and the Ichor Slug likes to ride on your shoulder.


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Azathoth Azathoth Azathot!!!
    I think you know who(?) i'm talkin about:)
    Great as usual
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was actually unfamiliar with Azathoth. But now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete