Friday, May 15, 2009

Artorder Sketch - Way back machine

If you missed it, last weeks sketches are up over at Artorder as well as this weeks assignment. Here is my sketch for this week...


This week the assignment was to take the Dungeons and Dragons Gnome and devolve it into it's older more primal ancient big brother. Here we see the Gnome when it was still conjoined with the badger in a horrific primordial abomination. A silhouette of the 'modern' Gnome is shown for size comparison.

Don't forget to visit ArtOrder every Tuesday to vote for your favorite artist by leaving their name in the comment field of the Concept Tuesday post! A vote for me is a vote for the future!


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment