Friday, May 15, 2009

Dungeons and Dragons: Monster Manual 2 Preview

We are days, MERE DAYS, away from the release (May 19th) of Dungeons and Dragons: Monster Manual 2 from Wizards of the Coast. Jon Schindehette, Senior Art Director for D&D, has posted a preview of art from MM2 on his blog ArtOrder.

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Art Director Mari Kolkowsky on the MM2. You can see a preview of the Ankheg over on ArtOrder. That little guy (not really little, it is the size of a horse) has been making the rounds over on the Wizards of the Coast website, actually all the way to the semi-final round of the Creature Competition!

This project also allowed me to share the pages of a book with some amazing artists. Some of which I have looked up to for some time now.

Check back on Wednesday May 20th, I will be posting the pieces I created for the MM2!


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment